Submit a fully completed Pre-Application Form together with the accompanying self-certified documents:
- 3 pictures of passport size
- Photocopies of tenth-grade transcripts and certificates
- Photocopies of the 12th grade report card and certificates
- Obtain a photocopy of your graduation transcript and your provisional certificate / degree (applicable only for PG Programmes Applicants)
- Candidates awaiting notification of their results may submit their Examination Hall Ticket / Admit Card Experience Certificates (if any)
- Identification with a photograph and proof of address (Aadhaar Card / Passport / Driver's License).
Bachelor's and Master's Degree Programs
- Applicants must successfully complete the assessment procedure, which may include an interview, a test, and/or the submission of a project.
- The applicant who has been shortlisted will be contacted for a personal interview or telephonic interview (for outstation Applicant)
- The evaluation process's primary purpose is to ascertain a candidate's personality qualities, academic credentials, career objectives, and level of self-awareness.
- The applicant must present all needed certifications and papers in their original form.
- Selected Applicants will be notified of their selection and payment of fees through phone / email.
- Payments Applicants to the UG Programme must submit the First Installment along with the Application Form.
- Selected PG Programme Applicants must pay the First Installment within seven days after notification of selection.